Saturday, May 19, 2012

Clearing Out

One of the best things about transition is simplifying.
I remember moving to Tennessee for a summer and all I could take with me was whatever fit in 2 suitcases. I only took what I needed and I left the random "I-might-need-these-things" behind.

As I prepare to leave Guest Conferences, I am clearing out my desk and have found fun surprises that represent this past year and a half. Enjoy!

beauitful jesse and tyler
 pretty design
 inspiration
 reminder
 azusa apartment- senior year
 alpha beta cramer girls
 spin class with bobbi
 birthday at espn zone 

 FH Christmas Party
 the girls of GC
 lovely
quiet courage
 fun lunch
 lori loves me
 dinner night at the McCormicks
 we love jesse and tyler
 bobbi captured this
 love
 motivate
 my fun sister and me
 snow day
 paw and me
 oh lori- you're the best
 sisterly love
an old family momento
my dad built this
staff lunch dress up craziness
lori, dad and me
beauty
and now it's time...
 

No comments: