Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Makes Your Heart Jump?

Last night at small group, the girls and I talked about having a hunger/thirst for God to the level at which He's all we want.  Just as we crave food and water, we crave Him, but we get distracted by other things in life that distract our closeness with Him.
Today I'm fasting from discontentment. 
 
 
Fasting from thoughts like:

Dreaming of being somewhere else...like Billy Graham's training center at The Cove:



And placing my attention...allowing my heart to leap for what God is doing here:


Today I love my job at Forest Home knowing that God has brought me to a place where the things my heart leaps for are found! When I look at what I tend to think my heart desires, I realize He has already given it to me...it's right in front of me.

What is your dream and are you already living it? Let's choose to allow God to reveal to us why He has us where He does RIGHT NOW... for He is the One who knows our hearts.

No comments: