Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dear 2012,

You have brought to these 12 days of January an aura of expectation, hope, inspiration, fresh start and a new beginning.  A morning at La Canada Pres with friends on the 1st day of this month brought a reminder of God’s PROMISES and what a beautiful reminder that God has so many promises for us deeper than our own aspirations.  2012, your promises in this new year are exciting but God’s promises fill the hunger. The thirst. The desire for His Living Word.

Dear God,

You are here! My mind is daily being renewed.  You have changed my goals to Your goals, the goals You call me to…and wouldn’t you have it that what You have laid on my heart will bring those that I desired?  What a glorious testament of Psalm 37:4 “Delight yourselves in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart”

So handing over my goals:

1.       Cook

2.       Swim

3.       Hike Half Dome

4.       Spend time in the Word morning and night

I can see them carried out through receiving 2 callings:

1.       Scripture

2.       Friends

12 days into 2012 enjoying SCRIPTURE AND FRIEND-FILLED days watching God’s promises and faithfulness bless the goals of cooking and hiking abundantly.

Sincerely, Amy of January 2012

No comments: