Sunday, October 23, 2011

Inspiration

I love days that are different than any other. After a fun night out last night with friends, I woke up this morning 15 minutes before work to grab a few more minutes of sleep, put some clothes on, brushed my teeth and went to Creekside to check on two of the four leaders we have in camp this weekend. The leaders this weekend have been a BLESSING, they are content and happy, enjoying their retreats and those in their group.

With a fresh perspective, beginning my day with conversations with people I just met, I am inspired to be a better person. I love that happy people can affect us this way.  Therefore, a couple things I would like to add to my life are:

1. Slow down
2. Read the news with more consistency
3. Enjoy the things I love and live in them, forsaking typical schedule obligations

No comments: